Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy

This new training routine is KILLER. I am exhausted everyday, but I am sure that is what my body needs to get through this plateau. I took yesterday off because I was so tired, but today I went to spin as planned and pushed myself through the pain and I feel good now. I am going to try and get to the gym tonight.

Last night Jeff finally said what I needed to hear for a long time. "who cares". I was telling him that I was depressed because of this or that and what if I never get down to where I want to be and he said 'who cares, you are beautiful and sexy being you.' I have always put so much pressure on myself because I don't want to let anyone down and I don't want people to judge me, but really WHO CARES what others think! It only matters what I think. That release last night took the huge boulder of my shoulders and I can now enjoy the journey!

I am going to do what I can until we start trying for a baby. Then I am going to keep exercising while I am pregnant and be happy with the body God gave me, after all it is a powerful machine.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a good hubbie!

Kathy said...

What's going on? Haven't seen anyting from you in a while. Hope all is well.