Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bikini Routine

Yesterday I started a new lifting routine from Beverly Internation's recent newsletter and they workouts are KILLER! The routine comes from Julie Lohre for the new bikini contest added to the NPC. I love that they added the bikini round and am actually excited because after I have our next baby I truely think that I could do the bikini. It really just depends on how muscular I really am under all this fat. I know that Jeff likes the softer look of what the bikini girls will be.

Food journal is still working wonders. I am doing much better and feel like I am pushing through this plateau.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Keep up the great work! Find something that works for you and go with it.