Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Better

So, my last post I talked about how down I was. So, I took a day off and ate what I wanted and didn't work out and just hung out with the family and played. Well all my previous work paid off because this morning I weighed in at 208.0! Yay, I was just wanting to get to 209 and I blew right past that. It re-energized me to get back to working out and tracking my meals.

Also, I tried on my pre-Carmen clothes and I found 2 more pairs of jeans I can wear, BONUS! I am really hoping that I just keep on working out and eating right and the number will just slowly keep going down, but not to slowly :). I'm just taking it 1 lb at a time because I know what my ultimate goal is but the only way to get there is 1 lb at a time.

A short term goal I would like to achieve is to get out of the 200's by the end of June. That is 8 lbs in 5 weeks. I can do that. I will just have to be vigilant while on vacation and not eat everything in sight.

So I'm feeling pretty good again. Which is where I want to stay, but I know I will have my down days along the way.

No comments: