Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Figuring things out

I finally busted through 210.6, only to 210.4 but I KNOW that I will just keep on losing. Yesterday for breakfast I had oatmeal with protein powder and it was HEAVEN! The protein powder I have is a vanilla that taste like ice cream, no lie. So I put the oats and protein together and stirred in enough water that I could cook the oats in the microwave and have a thick consistency. AWESOME. I will be eating this most likely every morning.

My body really responds to having a whole grain first thing in the morning and adding the protein just makes it better. I remember when I lost weight for my wedding I was eating oatmeal for breakfast, but no protein. I think that oatmeal is going to be a staple food for me for life.

Another thing I noticed last night and this morning is that 1550 seems to be my sweet spot. That is the calories I ate yesterday. I felt full and satisfied. Also, I ate most of my calories before 5 p.m. so I think I am going to try and continue to do that and have small dinners. All these small changes will hopefully show big changes on the scale.

Everyone is different and finding your own sweet spot is part of the journey.

Oh, in case you were wondering my protein powder is made by Beverly International. All of there supplements I would recommend. Ultimate Muscle Provider (UMP) is the best protein powder I have ever tried, and I have tried ALOT. their web site is http://www.bodybuildingworld.com

No comments: