Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 24, 2010

Downer

Today I am feeling down. I think it might be because I'm tired, or maybe because I see other people have HUGE results and then me, not so much. I know I am only into P90X one week, but I am just having a down day. I want to do more, but I don't have the energy. I want to see HUGE results, but I know that is not how it is going to happen for me.

I'm going to keep plugging along and stay on eating well, but right now I'm down.

I didn't want to do my workout today, but I did. I put everything I had into it too. Micah keeps interrupting my workouts and I think that is frustrating me too because I don't get ANY 'me' time. I'm feeling a bit run down and want to fill up my tanks again. I don't know what it will take to fill them up, but I know I am running low or even on empty.

I'm very stressed out with the vacation coming up, house hunting, moving, Micah's development delays, Carmen's needs, church roles, home roles. I feel myself shutting down with the each day and the added pressure. I need to start getting some things finished and crossed off my list and then I think I will feel better.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You certainly have a lot of big stressful things on your plate. So you have every right to feel zapped. I hope today is better for you...keep on keeping on! :-)