Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 17, 2010

Honesty!







I posted this on sparkpeople but I wanted to post it here and go into more detail.
This is me; 212 lbs. I want to eventually be at 130. I have not been at that weight since I played basketball my sophomore year of high school. I'm not expecting to get there overnight, but I am hoping to be there by my 30th birthday.
I am tracking my meals and watching what I eat. I started P90x lean today. It was really hard for me to keep up, but I just did the best I could and hope to do better next time. Today was Core Synergistic, and having a C-section almost 3 months ago leaves my core very weak. My stomach is my biggest problem area, so if it sucks it back in and the fat all over goes away, I will be happy. Truly at this point I need to lose it everywhere, not just my stomach. I will finish P90X right before we move, so that is exciting.
I hope to keep walk/jog a couple times a week as well. I really like how I feel after I go for a jog. I can feel it all over, getting stronger.
I have to drink more water. I know I am not getting enough and so I am going to continue to work on that this week. Somehow, I will get it into my day.






3 comments:

Maryann said...

Sooooooooo proud of you!!!! You motivate ME!! I just may go for a jog or two this week now :) And I hear ya on the water. Way to go for doing this. P90x is HARD and if you can stick with it, you will get to your goal. Congrats for making the first move :)

Carolyn said...

You're inspirational! Keep at it girl!

Melinda said...

Those p90x commercials always get me pumped up. I see them and I'm like Oh Yeah! I want to look that awesome! I always have daydreams about being in awesome shape and kicking people and doing ninja moves. :) Then I go back to gardening and try not to imagine hitting people.