Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spark!

I joined sparkpeople this week and I am LOVING it. 1) its free 2)it has an app for my blackberry 3) I can track my water intake anywhere 4)it has awesome meal plan ideas 5)it gives me a shopping list from the meal plans 6)it has a great support system set up.

I could go on and on about it, but those are just some of the highlights. I have been doing pretty good so far. I started at 212 this week and I am down to 210. I am hoping to end the week at 209. I haven't been able to see that number yet.

Overall, I am optimistic in my weight loss journey, but I do get down sometimes. Yesterday I did for a bit. Another thing I realized is I have to stay away from certain people and websites. Whenever I am with them or at the site, I start to feel inadequate and discouraged. It isn't anything that they do, it is all me, but I need to be in a better place before I can deal with those feelings.

I have to start dealing with some of these feelings that I keep pushing down. I know that will help alot with being completly honest with myself. to be continued..............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sparkpeople!!!! I have been on there for years & still use it sometimes. I actually get a bit of traffic on my sparkpage so have to remember to stop there too!

Anyway, what I really want to say is hang in there. You know just as much as I do how much of a "journey" this really is though as women we are so the queens of instant gratification. Just stay the course & it'll come :)

And in the meantime I'm sending some prayers your way :)

Carolyn said...

Sparkpeople is pretty awesome. Good luck on your journey!

Anonymous said...

Very creative,I like it.