Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BOOM!

Today's weight 200.8! Take that!!! Boom-through the plateau I go.

Here is the rundown: 21 days=9 lbs, Faster recovery after workouts, huge amounts of energy everyday, serious mental clarity, mood balanced, nails harder, hair stronger, and so much more!

So, If you want to try Isagenix, do this you and two friends/family members do it together and support each other. You will get $150 back!!!! Making your system HALF PRICE AND you get all your meals for the month (except lunches) paid for! Seriously do the math, how much do you spend a month on food for yourself??? Include eating out. If it is over $150 for the month, let's talk! Your Isagenix will arrive in about 4 days and you can start to the best you yet.

Just click the tab at the top of the page that says ORDER HERE and that will take you to my Isagenix website. You can call me and I can walk you through it, or you can email me and we can figure out your plan for you and your two friends.

In other news: I am so stinking excited for my race on Saturday! It is going to be cold, of course :( But I don't care! I am so excited to start my racing career. It is part of the whole new adventurous me.

It is not if the glass is half full or half empty; it is knowing YOU own the glass! Own your life!!

No comments: