Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 16

I woke up refreshed this morning and ready to tackle my very busy day.

3 mile run outside because it was 70 DEGREES! Is it really February 2???? Because it sure doesn't feel like it! Anyhow it was so nice to run outside and not on the treadmill. I loath the treadmill I have decided. It serves its purpose, but I would much rather go outside and run the pavement.

Listened to some great Isagenix information today! There are 90 essential nutrients that we need EVERYDAY to let our bodies function at their optimal ability. Now days you can not get all of those nutrients from food because of soil depletion and other factors. ONE Isagenix IsaLean shake gives you ALL 90 nutrients!! No wonder I feel so damn good!!!!!!! I am using the IsaLean as a meal replacement shake for breakfast and dinner so I get all those super nutrients twice. AMAZING

Also, there was so much talk about the absorption rate and the quality of the nutrients in Isagenix. I am so proud that Isagenix actually goes out of their way to get the best ingredients extracted the best way to keep all those phyto nutrients in tacked.

I am so HAPPY! All my nutritional knowledge up to this makes all of this just click and make sense to me, and I love it!

Make life what you want it to be! It's in your hands

No comments: