Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Goodbye 200's!

22 Days into my program= 10 lbs gone! Today the scale told me 199.6!!!! I am finally finally out of the 200's for the rest of my life! From now on my weight will have a 1 in front of it! This really is a great day. I feel so excited and so blessed to have the support system that I do. I am grateful for all of my friends and family that encourage me each day. I am excited to continue to push hard and make more dreams come true.

I am so glad that I found Isagenix to help me make good choices and to give me the nurishment that I need each day. I am thankful that God answers prayers and sends wonderful messengers to do his will and to help each other. I am feeling so blessed right now! Yes life is not perfect at my house, but I focus on the greatness that is happening each day! How wonderful life really is.

Ok, I'm off to take pictures and try and figure out how to fuse them together. Grrr I bet it is so easy, I just don't know where to start!

Have a super fabulous day everyone!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations! Keep up the great work, Natalie. You are an inspiration.