Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, February 16, 2012

End 30 Day Results and Next 30 Day Goals

I have lost 10 lbs.
lost 3 inches off my waist!
lost 2 inches off my hips!

I am in a 16/14- 14 zip up and button but I have muffin top so I won't be wearing them for another week or two.

My goal for this next 30 days is to
drop another pant size making me a 14/12
Lose another 10+ pounds
Drop another 3+ inches on my waist

I am going to be more consistent and follow the program with only one meal off charts a week. For example my daughter's birthday is Sunday and I will have a cupcake ;)

I am going to add weight training to my workouts. So far I have only been running and doing HIIT (high intensity interval training)

After this next 30 days I won't have anything to wear! Good thing my birthday is coming up ;)

It is going to be awesome prancing around on the beach this summer!!!

No comments: