Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Positive Balance Fitness, Nutrition, and Toxic-Free Living

It is time! To be professional and keep my personal musing to myself and write things that are moving people in a positive direction and educating others in the things I am most passionate about fitness, nutrition, and toxic-free living!!!

I have been toxic free living since around 2008. It was a slow process to remove all the chemicals in our home and find suitable replacements. Doing this change has helped keep my family healthy and protect their poor eczema stricken skin. I am continually learning and have many mentors who I will have help post from time to time.

I am super excited about this and hope you will follow this link and click the FOLLOW ME button to support me! My goal is to write at least once a week. I am so thankful to all of my friends and family that keep up with me through this blog. I hope you will continue to support me on my next venture and spread the word about it!

Thanks Loves!!

Natalie

Positive Balance Fitness, Nutrition, Toxic-Free Living

http://positivebalancefitness.blogspot.com

No comments: