Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, February 13, 2012

My First Race

Saturday was my first race as a runner ;). It was an all terrain 4 miler. My goal was to 1) finish 2) not come in last 3) come in under 50:00.

I DID ALL 3!!!

My time was 47:04 and I didn't come in last. I did come in the tail end, so I do need to keep training, of course. Overall, I am ecstatic with my performance and keeping myself motivated during the run. I ran my own pace and didn't let others determine my choices. I ran the last mile completely and wanted to throw up by the time I crossed the finish line because I had pushed myself so hard. It was worth it, to see that time of 47:04!!

My next race is the end of March and is only a 3 miler. I am not sure what my goal is for that race, but I want to do much better. I will keep you updated!

Meanwhile my 30 days ends on Wednesday and I can't believe 30-days has gone by so fast! I am so grateful for how I feel. I love watching my friends and family feel better because of these awesome health and wellness products. Whole nutrition! Love it!

Starting my next 30 day system on Thursday.

How did the last 30 days go for you? Did you lose any weight? Did you increase your energy? Would you like help to keep you accountable and use a product that not only works, but makes you feel incredible at the same time? Let me help you!!

1 comment:

krhjohns said...

You did so great! So glad you loved it too! Can't wait to hear your plans for the next race. Well done!