Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, February 3, 2012

Finding my Happiness

I have fully committed to work Isagenix as my full time business. The products are amazing, the company so supportive, and watching people completely change their life and start really living, I feel so full of JOY!

This fills my need to help people better understand nutrition. It fills my need to work for myself. It fills my need to work. It fills my need to eat healthy and organic. I am just overjoyed at finding this. I have so many people interested in what I am doing. I have 3 people already on Isagenix and around 5 more signing up soon.

People are tired, stressed, overweight, and looking for something healthy to help them. ISAGENIX! People think I am pretty funny until they try the products and then they start sounding like me. They LOVE it!

When we were down in Florida the beginning of January, Jeff's Aunt took pictures of us.



My plan is to wear that same outfit at the end of my first 30 days and take pictures again. I am also going to have an Isagenix Open House at the end of my 30 days and let people see the difference for themselves. I plan on having a few of my people on the program speak for a minute or two and some tasting will be going on too.

My goal is to be in a size 14 by the end of this first 30 days. I'm not sure I am going to make it, I am still working hard for it, but my 16 are only slightly loose, not baggy yet. I do have 2 more weeks, so anything is possible!!!

Watch the video 'Are you Toxic?' on my website http://fitstar.isagenix.com and let me know what you think!!

Happy Friday EVERYONE!!

No comments: