Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daily Blogging

Is HARD! I am so busy lately and so I'm sorry I am not here daily giving you all the dirty dish on the routine.

I did take pictures today. I am trying to figure out how to put them side by side.

This past week I had way to many cheat meals. I am suppose to limit myself to one a week and that was not the case this past week. Also my water intake was low on most days. I am ready to take on this week with focus and keep up my weight loss. I lost .8 lb last week. Making my weight an even 203.










































I know it is really hard to notice the changes with these pictures. I will do my best to start getting better shots. I may recruit a friend to do them or something.

No comments: