Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Avoidance

I have this problem. When it is something that I don't want to do, or I'm not excited about doing it I AVOID it! I don't like avoiding it because it starts to build and I get more and more anxious and it starts to affect all aspects of my life, but yet I still do it. I think I am insane, you know doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to change....................

Today is a horrible day. I couldn't get into the gym. They open at 7:15, I was there at 7:30 because of traffic. They only had 2 workers so that means only 2 infant spots instead of the normal 4 (which is asinine). Both spots were already filled. I put my name on the waiting list hoping they would get more workers. 8 a.m. rolled around we still were waiting, no sign of anyone. I left. I had a very busy morning and was on a schedule with a little leeway. the leeway was eating up by waiting. So with no workout in and all that mess, I was very irritated and pissed off. That early in the morning is my best chance to get in without a wait and what happened grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I really wish I had an extra $100 a month that I could just throw at a gym so I wouldn't have this problem, but I don't. I want a house more, bottom line. So I guess I should stop complaining about it, but getting to the gym keeps my emotions down and in check.

I did work on some projects outside because the weather is finally nice. That feels good. I am going to tackle the avoided item of business this evening when the kids go to bed. Then I will sleep good tonight and start fresh tomorrow.

No comments: