Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, February 12, 2011

SUN!

The sun is out and it is going to be pretty nice today. On the schedule for the day is cleaning out the pantry, fridge, and freezer of crap food. Inventory of plastic food storage containers. Followed by a trip to the grocery store where I intend on stocking up on lovely vegetables and herbs.

I have 7 weeks to get my routine in gear and get some results. This way I will be set up for success and I won't have to much of a hiccup when we go on vacation.

I picked up this amazing book at the library called Mediterranean Fresh by Joyce Goldstein. It is full of great salads and one plate meals. All of which are full of whole foods and grains. Also the book gives recipes for all kinds of dressings. I am so looking forward to trying all of it :). I really want to focus on getting in as many vegetables and fruits into each meal as I can. Also, learning how to cook and flavor those that I am not familiar with.

Looking forward to progress and change!

No comments: