Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You want HOW MUCH?!?

Went to check out a few gyms out in town to see if it would fit into our budget. I really need to childcare to be more consistent. My mouth hit the floor when the girl told me how much she wanted from me. Seriously for that price I can go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy my own set of free weights, thank you very much!

Needless to say, I will be making my free military option work for me. Even if that means having to wait for a while just to go workout. We are trying to save for a house right now and I guess buying a gym membership isn't smart no matter how much it cost. I just need to use the tools I have and quit complaining!

Today I went for a walk and I just started crying in the middle of it. I did this in the middle of spin class on Monday too. Luckily for me it is dark and nobody was looking at me on Monday. I am really an emotional wreck right now. More so than I am accepting I think.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Do any of those gyms offer military discounts? I'm sure you've already looked into that.

Good luck getting a workout it. I know it's hard for me to workout at home with the kids around. My sister-in-law works out at home all the time and somehow she just works around her 3 kids. I'm not sure how she does it! She uses lots of workout videos and online workouts. Good luck Natalie!