Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, February 28, 2011

Get A Little Stronger

I attended spin today again. I really LOVE doing this class on Mondays! Sets my week up for great success. I was dreading going this morning because I have not had one good night sleep for about 2 weeks now. It is really wearing on me, but NO EXCUSES. I still went dragging my feet and afterwards I felt so good ans so refreshed. Slow and steady, slow and steady. I will conquer this challenge in my life.

The spin instructor doesn't do the same routine each week and it is so great and challenging. Kicks my butt every, single time. I push myself so hard that I feel like crying and puking all at the same time, but after it is over I feel so refreshed and proud that I gave 100% and left so much sweat on the floor.

Anyway, HAPPY MONDAY! Staying positive.

1 comment:

Ginger G. said...

I am going to spin tonight! I am excited, it is my first time!