Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finding Rythmn

Going to the gym as soon as I put my son on the bus is working for me. I do spin class on Monday which kicks off my week and going to the gym first thing in the morning I get baby girl into the childcare and I get in a great workout. Baby girl doesn't even cry when she goes anymore! Today in fact she started to get excited when we pulled into the parking lot. She is starting to recognize areas that we frequent and that is exciting to see that growth with her.

I am still an emotional wreck. I am trying to work through that in my regular written journal. I am just taking each day for what it is and trying to do all the things that I have to get done each day.

Food is on and going great :)

Happy hump day!

No comments: