Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Re Vamping my Fridge

Do any of you have great ideas about re-vamping and re-stocking your fridge for success? I plan on cleaning out my pantry and fridge Saturday night and spending Sunday cleaning and restocking my fridge for total and complete success. I will not buy any trouble foods. I will stock and eat whole, goood for me, foods.

This is what I have so far:

Thick cut rolled oats
Vanilla Dannon Natural Yogurt
low-fat cottage cheese
eggs
frozen veggies (all sorts)
salsa
romaine lettuce

what else would be good? What do you love that is a whole food (unprocessed, from nature)?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Revamping is such a great idea! If you don't have it you won't eat it. I have a lot of spices. I have tons and tons and tons of spices because they can drastically change anything I am making.

Melinda said...

I like brown rice. I also have frozen chicken breasts and ground beef so I can dethaw something fast and whip up a stir fry easily.

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time Natalie, you are such a beautiful and kind person and it really sucks when you are feeling so physically wrong. It is also very hard to focus on doing well physically when you have so much emotional stuff happening too. I love you, and I hope things get better for you.