Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Sunday, July 25, 2010

36 Days

Thanks to Heather, a fellow blogger, recommending a post by one of her blogger friends Keely. She had a post about her success and how she did it. And of course it was all about JUST DO IT! True words that I needed to hear. It was well written and so matter of fact, just the way I like.

The past 4 days have been pretty good. I am eating well and have been able to get in at least 20 min of specific exercise each day. I am enjoying my jogging and now have incorperated our stairstepper because it is soooo HOT. We had a Heat WARNING yesterday. Not the kind of weather you take your baby out in, no matter how bad I wanted to go out and run.

Still at 213 but I know I won't be there long. This week I plan to do extra activities because I have an activity all day Friday and Saturday with the young women in our church. So, I won't be able to get in my exercise and my food will be controlled by others. I will just make sure not to over eat and keep my food in portion control. I'm looking forward to this activity, it is to help the girls build their spiritual food bank.

No Excuses, JUST DO IT! that's my motto for the next 36 days and beyond.........................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you "found" Keely's blog & I wish I'd introduced her earlier. She's such a motivator for me & a good friend on top of all of that. She's proof that there's no magic to the forumla.

Anyway, I'm all caught up with you & just want to give you a big ginormous hug! I'm glad you are feeling better & just know that as long as you keep going the right things, enjoying life & being purposeful then things will happen. Not because you are just waiting but because you are making them happen!

Big hugs to you Natalie & cheers to a fabulous week :)