Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

40 Days

I have 40 days until we move to Jacksonville, North Carolina. 40 days to really meet at least one goal in my weight loss battle.

I am going to focus on eating right and having a treat once a week.

My breakfasts will be oatmeal and protein powder. I choose this because of the protein content and because I LOVE it. Also, the fiber is awesome.

Lunch will be a green salad with balsamic dressing, adding some sort of bean to my salad will increase protein and fiber levels.

Snack will be piece of fruit, whatever we pick up from Trader Joe's

Dinner will be a salad and 4 0z of some sort of protein.

Sweet snack for my crazy sweet cravings will be either sugar-free jello, or a 60 cal pudding snack.

Exercise-running. I need to be preparing for the run on August 7th! I still want to do the 5K but I don't want to be horribly slow, so I need to get out everyday and walk, jog, or run.

Also, YMCA time- going swimming, lifting weights, spin class, etc. I need to use the time I have to utilize the things available to me. When I move to J-ville I will no longer have childcare available to me to go workout. So I need to start loving running and quick because it is going to be my only consistent option for a while.

Blogging everyday for the 40 days.

Weighing in everyday for the next 40 days to keep me on track. Today's weight 215, yep I went up. POOP

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That's a lot to keep up on. Good luck lady! I'll be following along!