Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, July 29, 2010

32 Days and Stressed OUT

OK, I have 32 days until we move and it is really hitting me that this is happening. This is a juggling act that I am currently involved in and all the pieces have to move just right for me to continue this juggle.

I am getting things done and organized but I am having to rely on other people to do their jobs and waiting is no fun. I am not a sit around and wait kind of person. When I am working on something I like things to get done and answers quickly. I still have tons to schedule and I can't do any of that until I have more solid dates. I HATE BEING LAST MINUTE.

This is why I have Plan A, Plan B, and Plan I don't know exactly but somehow it will work.

One a POSITIVE note Tomorrow starts a scripture read-a-thon for our young women. We are reading all day Friday and Saturday. I am very excited about this and I know the girls are looking forward to it too. I'm needing a good spiritual lift with all the chaos going on around me.

I haven't been sleeping at night for the last week because of Carmen. I thought she was teething and that is why she was getting up every 2 hours at night. Come to find out, she is just hungry and needing more than just breast milk. I had no idea. Today I fed her rice cereal twice and I am hoping that will help her get back to sleeping through the night. I REALLY need some good sleep.

That's all for now, I have lots to say, but things I need to do are more important right now.

No comments: