Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Purpose

So I feel like my greatest purpose in life is in the direction of nutrition and holistic health. Over time I have been pulled in that direction and it is the thing I am most passionate about. I love educating people and talking to people starting the first step to a better life. It energizes me so much. I feel like I keep having these 'ah ha' moments that seem to make sense to me and put another piece of the puzzle together for me.

My dearest friend and I feel the need to work together. We have great energy together and feed off each other really well. We have talked of many different things to do together, but all of them have not been on either of our paths. It would require us to both change complete directions. BUT today I kind of had an 'ah ha' moment and things started to make sense and so I foresee in the future Jen and I doing some truly remarkable things. I told her that as soon as I move to North Carolina we need to get together for a SERIOUS (because when we are together nothing is serious) brainstorming and business meeting. We have this ultimate goal that we want and before this idea it really seemed beyond our reach, but now I am starting to see the building steps towards it.

I have felt so EXTREMELY blessed the past couple days. So many prayers have been answered and so many things have unfolded before me to make life more enjoyable. I realize that God speaks to me through people pretty often and that is why it is so important to keep myself surrounded with good, inspired people. I had a pretty serious dream last night, which I won't go into detail here but it really put some things into prospective for me.

Life really is about the JOURNEY!

Do something amazing today and serve with LOVE!

No comments: