Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

7 Days Completed with Isagenix

I have completed my first seven days with Isagenix with a few hiccups, of course. Even with the pizza eating, and eating out date night. I lost 6 lbs!

Start weight 209
Today's weight 203!

Those of you who know me, know that this doesn't happen for me!!! I NEVER lose weight like this. I am so pumped for this next week on the program and can't wait to be in my size 14 pants by the end of my 30 days. I really do think it is possible now.

I have been feeling so good. Clear head, clear thoughts. Full sentences come out of my mouth when I talk to people. I feel like a complete me again. No more child brainwashed, mommy brain. I am a fully functioning adult, lol.

I have very sick kids this week, so my running is off a little, but I plan on attacking it full blast as soon as possible. My first race is February 11, a 4 mile all-terrain. It will be tough and I want to do well.

This is why I run

I found this on Pinterest ( I love that stinking site!) But it means so much to me. That quote is the reason I wanted to become a runner. Those words also mean so much more on so many levels. God gave us everything we need inside, we just have to believe in him and ourselves and the world is ours!! I am trying to remember this as I plan my dreams for the year.

I am so happy! I am happy with me. I am getting to a place where I am happy with other things too, but that is a work in progress, and not for this blog, to personal.

Life isn't perfect, it never will be, that is the challenge in it. BUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS ALREADY INSIDE, and know that GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

Be well my friends and have courage in yourself-go for your dreams!

No comments: