Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy and Feeling so GREAT!

Energy levels are through the roof, and productivity is still up like 1000%. Hubby noticed the difference and has requested to do the 9 day cleanse, very excited for him! I know he will feel the difference right away too.

Four different church friends noticed the change in me yesterday at church. How awesome that was to get people noticing in only 2 weeks! I know I need to update my photos, I promise week 3 beginning photo will be tomorrow!

Today is a cleanse day and I know my body needs it. I woke up today so excited for a cleanse day and to get this sluggish gunk out of me from over eating on date night. It's amazes me how in tune with the body you can become and know exactly why you feel bad, or good for that matter.

I did 4 miles on the treadmill this morning. My race is 12 days away and I know I am not as prepared as I want to be, but the race is paid for and I am still going to do it! I am really excited to do it actually. My first race to my running future. I have really exciting dreams about the future and with Isagenix. If you have ever wanted to work for yourself and be able to promote a brand that you can trust, stand behind, and know it works, let's talk! You have nothing to lose, but stress, excess weight, and gain all the confidence you could imagine.

30 satisfaction guaranteed, but mostly I know you will love this system just as much as I do!

No comments: