Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 3 Beginning

I have to post because of the way I am feeling!

I woke up this morning, not groggy. I am usually not a morning person AT ALL, but today my body woke up at 5:30 a.m. and I was AWAKE, fully rested. I laid in bed until 6:30 because that is old habit, but now that I am awake and workout in I realize that the reason I don't feel groggy is because of the super nutrients I am getting.

The food I am eating is organic and clean. Romaine and spinach salad with free range chicken and organic cottage cheese. With a side of organic brown rice. That has been my usual lunch. Breakfast and Dinner are the IsaLean shakes (which the flavor is pretty good, really good). I currently love adding in organic frozen strawberries to my morning shake. It makes it so incredibly yummy.

I am taking in half my weight in ounce of purified water everyday, most times it is more than that.

I just finished a 3 mile jog on the treadmill and I'm not wiped out. In fact I feel totally ready to take on my day and get a million things done on my to do list.

I'm telling you I haven't felt this good in a very very long time. I can't even remember if I have ever felt this good. I can feel my body releasing toxins that I have been storing for a long time. It is a feeling that I could go blue talking about, but until you experience it for yourself, you really have no idea. IT IS AMAZING!

I can't wait to see how much better I can feel!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Have you ever heard of Melaleuca? It's a company I just joined and it totally fits in with your personal motto. Are you on Facebook? If so, I wanna be your friend if you're okay with that.