Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 9 Isagenix

Yesterday was day 9 on my 30 day system of Isagenix.

The program is going really well for me and I really love the shakes! I am finding that it is so easy to mix my shake up, throw it in a cup, and then go run my errands in the morning. I love how filling and portable it is. Plus not feeling any cravings, and knowing I am getting all the nutrients I need is nice! I love my lunches, a huge green salad with fish or chicken and a side of cottage cheese, mmmmm.

I still can't get over how fast I am recovering from my workouts and runs! Truly it blows my mind to wake up the next day and NOT be sore. If you are dealing with this, you need Isagenix. Try it out. The company does have a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed. Isagenix is a whole health nutrition and is not just for weight loss. If you have weight to lose you will lose it, otherwise you will just feel refreshed and full of energy, without any substances, purely organic real food.

Isagenix is all about removing toxins from our body. This process lowers our stress levels, who doesn't need that?! Everyone needs this! I am so happy that I have found these products and a company dedicated to keep its integrity.

My running is going well. I have my 3 mile down to 37 minutes. I need to get it to 30 minutes. My first run is February 11, and it is 4 miles. I am hoping to do it under 1 hour. I am going to keep training and maybe even get it under 50 minutes, that would be cool for me. This is my first race, so really the goal is just to finish :)

I was almost hit a couple of days ago running in the neighborhood, and it made me so grateful that I have my legs. If I would have been hit I most likely would have broken my legs and my back, it was an suv and his hood of his car came up to my mid back. He came close enough and didn't see me until I hit the hood of his car with my hand. It was very scary! Stupid teenager, didn't stop at the stop sign and texting while turning!!! These teenagers and driving in this town is so very very scary. Everyday I worry about an accident. Anyhow, I will be sticking to the trails from now on and no more road running for this girl :(

No comments: