Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What do you Eat?

You may be wondering what it is I am doing with this Isagenix and eating and how it is all working for me. It looks a little like this
7 a.m. Ionix Supreme (this is manna from Heaven! I will never go a day without this again!!!)
8 a.m. Workout
9 a.m. IsaLean shake with frozen berries
11 a.m. snack if hungry
12:30 lunch- usually large green salad with whatever veggies I have, boiled egg, baked chicken, and a side of cottage cheese or yogurt.
2:30-3 snack (apple, or these amazing slimcakes from Isagenix. They are basically oatmeal, protein cookie, seriously I am in love with them!)
5 or 6- dinner IsaLean shake with almond milk, frozen berries, and half frozen banana
8-fruit or raw veggies if hungry

I am drinking TONS of water! More than half my body weight in ounces of water. I have said this a bunch but water is a major function of weight loss!

So that is what most my days look like the past 7 days. I will do a detailed cleanse day report next cleanse day, so next Monday.

No comments: