Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Hopes and Dreams

Here is what I hope to achieve in this next year.

*Start school-Signed up to start on my Bachelors of Business in March through Campbell University :)
*Finish my Personal Training Certificate-Finish this by end of January
*Bring in income to add to our family income
*Pay off all Debt, including car (this is a stretch and will take alot of dedication)
*Decrease body fat to 20-23% (more on this later, good plan)
*Get Spin Certified (this one I am really excited about and hope to do it in the summer, I LOVE SPIN)

I am not living up to my full potential and it is time to take charge of my life and quit making excuses. It is time to look for the opportunities that God gives me everyday and so what if they aren't EXACTLY what I want! Take school for example I have made many excuses and it wasn't the right time for a long time, but now I know that it is the right time and I am changing my vision to go with the opportunity that is knocking. FREE degree, how can I pass that up AND the classes are on base. It's like God needed to slap me in the face and say 'see this is why I have made you wait'.

I am looking into a great business opportunity and if it pans out, you will be hearing all about it and I hope that I can help some of you.

Since my hubby has come home from deployment I haven't looked at my personal training information. So as soon as we get back from vacation, which I'm on currently, I will finish it up, get CPR certified, and get that turned in.

Debt sucks! When we get it paid off, I don't ever want to go back, it's like being overweight!!!

I will be a workout fool this year. I am doing many races this year with a couple of half marathons planned. I really really love spinning and have started creating my own routines and I love it! So I want to get certified so I can actually teach to others, although when I go in and do my spinning I may start to invite friends to join me and have an unofficial class.

This is going to be a great year. Full of challenges I"m sure!!! Life is always full of curves and challenges.

Make each day your own by decided what kind of attitude you will have at the beginning of the day, but if you find yourself in the middle of your day with a bad attitude, it is never to late to change!!! MAKE THE CHANGE.

No comments: