Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Isagenix Day 1

Today was my first day on the Isagenix nutrition program.

I must admit I am not feeling hungry at all. I feel great actually! I don't feel as sore as I usually do either.

I did a 3 mile jog. I tried to get to the gym again tonight but that didn't workout. Try again tomorrow to go twice a day. I am really dedicated to this program for 16 weeks. Including vigorous workouts. I am dedicated to my running program and getting a half marathon under my belt this year.

I am in love with a few of the products so far. The Slim Cakes are like this oatmeal goodness that you just devour. The Ionix Supreme is this nutrient boost that just cleared my mind of all the fuzz. It was seriously transforming! I mean today I haven't had as much clarity of mind since before my children. Even my writing is better, have you noticed?! It's INCREDIBLE! You hear people talk about these things but until you experience them for yourself you have no real idea. I also know that everyone is different, but for me I am extremely sensitive and notice very little changes in my body.

STARTING WEIGHT: 209 (yep I gained 9lbs since Jeff got home and my clothes can tell!)

Photos and stats to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes my heart happy! Thank you for trusting me, my friend. Can't wait to see you succeed!!!