Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 2

Feeling so good!

2 miles today and 5 minutes of rowing (working on building this). Rowing is serious!

I am staying on the nutritional program 100% I am doing it! I don't have any urge to go off of it either. I am so satisfied and and eating every couple hours keeps my blood sugar in check so I binge eat either.

I have to say that the two biggest things that stand out in my mind right now is 1) My mental clarity and energy level. 2) I am not sore after working out, and I usually am. My muscles feel worked but I don't have the delayed muscle soreness like I usually do.

If you haven't looked already at the nutritional makeup of Isagenix, you should! No chemicals, no artificial anything, no fillers, only pure concentrated nutrition. WOW

Also, I have been trying to catch up with my mile long 'TO DO' list and I feel like I will be able to take a nice deep breath at the end of the week. I am chopping away at it, slowly and surely.

As soon as that list is finished I can start on my other list.

AHHHH, love feeling good again and being on a path that I know I will reach many goals with!

No comments: