Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, January 27, 2012

Nail Biting

I have bitten my nails my whole life. And I bite them way down! Very ugly, and unhealthy. I know this but I can't stop the habit. I have tried many many things and still I do it. I bite them so bad that I currently have two fingers without nails, ewe! right?! What's my point? My nails have become so strong and hard the past couple days I CAN'T bite them! I know it is because I am finally getting all the nutrients I need. Just one more side effect of Isagenix.

It's so funny because when you read about people's success and things that change for them I always am skeptical and doubt how much of it is actually true. Now that I am experiencing these things for myself, I am more and more grateful that I did my research and took a chance on a dear friend and a great product.

I am only 10 days, 11 days today into this program and I am already seeing these amazing side effects. WOW.

Just one more reason to join me, are you ready?!

No comments: