Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Today is March 10, 2011 and this is my favorite pair of jeans that I was wearing before my daughter was born.
I saw this on another blog where the girl does 30 day challenges with clothes and I thought that would motivate me more than the weight issue is. Everything is worth a shot at this point because I am getting stronger, faster, but my weight isn't going anywhere because of my eating. So seeing pictures like this will help me stay on track as far as eating goes.

I will continue to keep trying new things because I am not giving up on ME!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is very brave of you! Get it girl!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

I have to do something! Even if it is throwing myself into the deep end :)