Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, March 7, 2011

Therapy

I am headed to my first therapy appointment today. I finally sought out helped and I have mixed emotions about going, but overall I think it is a step in the right direction.

I know I am suffering from depression right now. I hope it is just that and nothing more serious like bipolar or something that I will have no control over. I haven't really felt myself since getting pregnant with my daughter. All those hormone changes really did a number on me and I have good days and bad days but lately the bad are way more than the good and really for no reason. Anyway, that is why I am getting help. Sort through all the craziness.

Just striving to be the best me possible.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good for you Natalie. You'll be glad you did this for yourself.

Ginger G. said...

Good luck! =) I know after I had my daughter there was a time period where I was very down and sad all the time. You will get through this =)

Unknown said...

I hope you realize how amazing it is that you are taking care of YOU :) And how amazing you are as a friend. Who knows if our paths will ever cross in life but please know how much I appreciated your comment.

I will continue blogging but for now it would end up being a lot of whining. lol I will update this week though & REALLY appreciate the support!!!