Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cleaning

OK, so not having the hubby around to help me clean is starting to catch up to me. See here is the deal. I spot clean and keep things in order, but my husband declutter cleans. It is amazing! He is an awesome cleaner and really helps to keep our house nice and tidy. Right now my house looks fine to most but to me I know it is in disarray because I have piles of things everywhere. There is not one room that is completly clean and put away.

I am working on finishing some projects today and I think I will work on declutter cleaning too and see if I can do it.

I am so so so excited to show you all my projects that I have been working on. I have only been working on the projects on warm days and that is why it is taking so long to finish them.

No comments: