Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Enter the 30's

Ready or not here it is! I'm glad to put to rest my 20's. It was fun while it lasted, but I have always looked forward to aging. I do joke around and call myself 'old lady'. It's only because the median age for my area is 23! So it is relative. If I lived in NYC I would be a young duckling still-see relative.

What do I want for my 30's? Happiness and a pair of Christian Louboutins! 5 inch sexy heels and red soles, ohhhh my heart sings :) I could save up for the next decade and probably get a pair :( They are ridiculously expensive, but every girl can dream, right?

In all seriousness though the next 10 years so much will happen and change. My 30's will be much more exciting than my 20's. Then again maybe not.......................................LOL different kind of excitement ;)

So what do I wish to accomplish this first year of my 30's? Survival with my sanity! Ha! I don't know really, I just want to live and have fun. Bring back the play in life and teach my kids how to work hard and play hard and serve hard. Serve the Lord, work for what you have, and enjoy what you have, that pretty much sums it up for me, simple.

So, here is to a new begining, a redefinition of who I am. The big 30, at least for a year. So watch out world, Natalie has entered her 30's and they are going to FABULOUS!

No comments: