Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today was A Disaster

It started by not getting up for the bus and went downhill from there. All in all by lunch time I was done! I threw in the towel and decided to just have a great day with my best friend and my kids. The day got a little better, but I still felt totally off.

The time change is killing me, I am a total insomniac with the hubs being gone, and I feel like a complete crazy person today. I feel totally out of whack. How do other people deal so well with the same challenges I am faced with? How am I going to get better at dealing with my challenges?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm having a lot of trouble with the time change too. The funny thing is that I don't ever remember having trouble with it before! As for your sleep trouble, have you ever tried using Melatonin before? Amy uses it every night because she can't fall asleep quickly without it. I also use it occasionally too. You can find it in just about any grocery store or drug store. It doesn't help you stay asleep, but it's great for helping you fall asleep.

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Melatonin! I had completly forgot about that!! Thanks for reminding me Carolyn!!