Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project Complete!

Here it is, the project that I am so excited that I finally finished!

It started out as a free ugly piece, and I forgot to take a before photo! But it looked similar to this

you know the kind! Ugly brass handles and all. with a little primer, paint, new hardware, and elbow grease here it is:
 With a fun little peek a boo when you open the drawer


And fun accessory jars made out of candlesticks and dollar store jars :) Candlestick I found at the thrift store for $1.50 for the pair!!

I'm calling this style GLAM ROCK

Onto the next project :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that! I'm SO not creative at all. I actually once dragged a dresser home that someone had tossed. It was in great shape just needed a little love. I never did anything with it & ended up tossing it myself.