Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Destined for Greatness

Do you ever feel like this? Like there is something up ahead that is going to happen that is so far above your dreams. As I have been going to therapy, facing life straight ahead, and getting a grip back on my life. This feeling has been getting stronger and stronger. I feel like as things start to become clearer and I start to see my potential this feeling warms my insides.

Now before you start thinking I have become full of myself. I think that this feeling is within all of us. I do believe that most of us only see and achieve a portion of what could be truly ours. Inside all of us is so much more! I dream big! I have grand dreams in many aspects of my life. I have a strong business mind and with that I know that whatever direction I choose I will be successful. It is choosing the direction that I have always struggled with. It seems like each time I choose a direction the obstacle placed in front of me dibilatates me and makes me choose another path. I am now at a point in my life that the next direction I choose I want to think through so when I start down the path I will overcome the obstacles.

It seems that direction I have been looking for is coming into focus and I am excited to see if it is where I want to go. I see very good things happening this year!

For now, I am off to enjoy the next 28 days with my beautiful family!!

What is the greatness inside you? Are you ready to unlease it and achieve dreams beyond imagination? You can do it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this & am so happy you are seeing what's ahead.

My greatness is just related to having a child now. I know in my heart of hearts that God would not have put the desire there & given us a "taste" of it if it were not in fact in our future. So as we get ready to start trying again, I just give Him the control knowing we'll get our "keeper" in His perfect timing.

Much love to you!