Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What a DAY!

It's all about ATTITUDE! I realized this more than anything today. I woke up happy cause it was my birthday. I didn't let the usual things that get under my skin bother me at all because it was my birthday. I did regular activities today with the kids, with sugar overload, and they were their regular drive me crazy selves, but it didn't bug me because, it was my birthday. See the pattern? I need to have this attitude more often! It was a great day and the kids had a great day and it was mostly because of my attitude that it was this way.

It may have helped that many people called, facebook messaged me, friends brought cupcakes, received a surprise from hubby, received a phone call from hubby, and my best friend took me to dinner. Amazing day truly! I really did get everything that I wanted and this Saturday I am getting a babysitter for the day and night so I can go out and have a girls night! FREE BIRD! That will be fun!!

All and all 30 is looking mighty FINE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Forgive me for not wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!! I'm creeping up on 40 so I understand the sentiments :) lol

Enjoy your girls night tomorrow!!!