Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Drive Zone

For the past few weeks, Thursday has become my NO DRIVE ZONE. I challenged myself at the beginning of the year to take one day a week and not drive. This was to cut costs, save mileage on my car, reduce my carbon footprint, and a million other reasons really. I am going to continue to do this at least once a week and hopefully more as I make it a part of our families routine. I know that there will be times that I won't be able to do it at all and that's ok, no pressure on this challenge.

I have enjoyed my days of staying home all day. No rushing through my day. I get things done around the house. I play with the kids and roll around with them. We find other activities to do and go for walks. It is a nice day of learning.

Anyway, if you are looking for a challenge not fitness related this is a good one to try :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

This is a really good idea!