Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Now I remember............

Today while walking out of Lowes I smelled the wonderful hot dog stand. I thought 'oh it's been so long since I have had a great hot dog. I never eat hot dogs. Those smell amazing.' So I bought one and it tasted so good. Carmen and I headed home so she could get her 'healthy' lunch and then it hit me. The reason why I don't eat those horrible byproduct pieces of crap-literally. Yep, got home, ran to the bathroom. After a few moments I came out to get Carmen all set up for lunch and then back to the bathroom.

Now I remember why I hate those darn things, even when they smell so good. My body told me 'no no no'. So I have been pushing the water and trying to flush out all the ick from my body. I won't make that mistake again, until I do. hahahaha such is life. Hope there is a bathroom nearby when I decide to try it again :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL! I used to do that all the time! I have finally trained myself to not do it anymore. Oh...the things we do to ourselves...

Kathy said...

Completely unrelated to this post but I super cleaned out my fridge and pantry today and it made me think of you. Yeah to getting back on track!

~K